DAY 01 Delhi
Arriving New Delhi Airport in India. Our Chauffer will be waiting there bearing ply card of your name. Transfer to your hotel in Delhi.
EVENING Sightseeing tour of delhi
- India Gate
Designed by Edwin Lutyens, in memory of those Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the first world war.
- President House
Also known as Viceroy’s House , occupied by Governor - General of India until Independence.
- Parliament House
The parliament house exhibit governance of world largest democracy, also known as temple of Indian democracy.
- Raj Ghat
Memorial of Gandhi, the father of our nation. His last words “Hey Ram” is inscribed on his cenotaph.
Evening free to browse market in Delhi. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
DAY 02 DELHI – AGRA
Delhi to Agra drive via newly built Yamuna Expressway.
- Distance Delhi to Agra200 Kms / 03 Hrs
Arriving Agra to your hotel.
Sightseeing tour of Agra
- Agra Fort
The Fort made of red sand stone depict residence & glorious rule of the mighty mughals with their lavish lifestyle. Constructed in 15th century by third Mughal king Akbar, encircled with two huge walls & has some impressive buildings like Jasmine Tower, Khas Mahal , Diwan I Am , Diwan I Khas etc.
- Mehtab Bagh
One of the fascinating mughal gardens situated on opposite side of Taj Mahal across river yamuna. The garden is wooing travellers for enchanting river side view of Taj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal ( SUNSET )
Taj Mahal is a cynosure of India in global tourism arena. The monument, constructed in 16th Century hold a grand history of true love and affection of 5th Mughal King Shah Jahan towards his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. This edifice is finest example of Indo Islamic architecture style situated on right bank of river Yamuna.
Evening free to explore Agra city known for marble inlay factories which produce marble souvenirs. Overnight in Agra.
New Delhi - Agra ( 200 Kms / 03 Hrs )
DAY 03 AGRA – Ranthambore
- Taj Mahal ( Sunrise )
Leaving hotel early morning for sightseeing of Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal,a mausoleum constructed by fifth Mughal emperor in loving memoryof his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal stands as testimony of their eternal love. Taj Mahal is an Arabic word which literally means “Crown Palace”.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- In Summer Sunrise time is 5:30 AM
- In Winter Sunrise time is 6:15 AM
Back to hotel for breakfast and shower.
Leaving Agra for Ranthmbore enroute sightseeing of Fatehpur Sikri.
- FATEHPUR SIKRI
Also known as ghost town or abandoned city , the estranged capital of third Mughal Emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted due to shortage of water and some political reason.
OPTIONAL – Lunch Break in AC Restaurant on direct payment.
Leaving Fatehpur Sikri for Ranthmbore.
- Distance Fatehpur Sikri to Ranthambore 260 KM / 04:30 Hrs
Arriving your hotel in Ranthmbore. Overnight in Ranthmbore.
DAY 03 Ranthmbore
Sightseeing tour of Ranthambore National wild life park
Morning safari in Ranthambore National wild life park. Ranthambore is one of the largest national park in northen India situated in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan. It is named after the historic Ranthambore fortress which lies within the park.
Leaving Ranthmbore for Jaipur.
- Distance Ranthambore to Jaipur 168 KM / 03:30 Hrs
Arriving your hotel in Jaipur. Overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 05 Jaipur
Sightseeing tour of Jaipur
- AMER FORT
The Fort was residence of Rajputs Maharajas & their families, constructed of red sandstone & marble, known for its artistic Hindu style element, located in town Amer comes under Jurisdiction of Jaipur. Consist of some fascinating buildings : Diwan – E – Aam , Diwan – E – Khas , Sheesh Palace etc
- HAWA MAHAL
Also known as the Palace of winds , high screen wall built so that women of royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from outside.
OPTIONAL – Lunch Break in AC Restaurant on direct payment.
- CITY PALACE
Built by Sawai Jai Singh II between 1729 & 1732 , includes two fascinating palaces –Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings in its palace complex.
- JANTAR MANTAR
The word Jantra derived from Yantra (Instrument) while Mantar mean calculation. This observatory, one of the world heritage site of UNESCO, built by Maharaja Jai Singh of Jaipur in 1724, used for various astronomical calculations.
Back to your hotel in Jaipur. Evening free to browse textile market in Jaipur . Overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 06 Jaipur - Delhi
Drive Jaipur to Delhi.
- DistanceJaipur to Delhi 270 KM &5.30 hrs
OPTIONAL – Enroute Lunch Break in AC Restaurant on direct payment.
Sightseeing tour of Delhi
- Jama Masjid
This Historical mosque, literally mean Masjid – I – Jahan – Numa or world reflecting mosque, constructed by 5th Mughal king Shah Jahan, is located in the central part of old Delhi.
- Humayun’s Tomb
The tomb of 2nd Mughal King Humayun , who died fallen while disembarking stairs of his library, constructed by his first wife Bega Begum in 1565.
- Qutub Minar
Constructed by Qutb al- Din Aibak , one of the tallest brick minarets in the World , 73 metres height & also a world heritage site.
After sightseeing transfering you either hotel or Airport in Delhi.
- Private AC Cab with English Speaking driver.
- English Speaking regional Tour Guides in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur respectively.
- All Toll , Parkings& State Taxes
- 02 Bottles Mineral water per traveller per day in cab.
- Any Tipping to Driver or Tour Guide
- Any Monument Entrances
- Any Accommodations or Food
- Any Jeep or Canter (Open Bus) for Safari in Ranthambore
- Airport Parking (In case pick up is done from Delhi Airport)
No of Traveller
USD ( Per Person )
01 Person Travelling
02 Person Travelling
03 Person Travelling
04 Person Travelling
05 Person Travelling
Information required for booking this tour:
- Name of Travellers
- Delhi Hotel or Arrival Flight detail for Pick Up
- Final date of tour from Delhi
- Monument Entrance you have to pay directly at Government booking counter in INR only.Our tour guide will assist you in buying Monument admission ticket.
- Delhi Monument EntrancesPer Adult -Red Fort ( INR 500 ), Humayun Tomb ( INR 500 ) & Qutab Minar ( INR 500 )
- AGRA Monument Entrances Per Adult - Taj Mahal ( INR 1000 ), Agra Fort ( INR 500 ) , Fatehpur Sikri ( INR 500 ) & Mehtab Bagh( INR 200 )
- Jaipur Monument Entrances Per Adult - Amer Fort ( INR 500 ), City Palace ( INR 500 ), Jantar Mantar ( INR 200 ) & Hawa Mahal ( INR 200 )
- Children below age of 15 years are entitled free entry inside Monuments.